Introduction to Photography
If you are new to photography or have been shooting for years, this workshop is designed to give you the basics you need to start taking the photos you've always wanted to. Jacques will cover off everything that you need to know from technical functions to artistic composition and more to help you along the way and improve your photography skills. His workshops can be tailored to your specific requirements. Group workshops also available.
What we will cover
In this workshop you will be introduced to the following:
- The basic fundamentals of photography and using your camera's basic functions
- Understanding how aperture, shutter speed and ISO work together in different types of photography
- Composition and framing principles
- Focal lengths and how to use them correctly
- Post processing to really bring your images to life
- Tips for using social media as a photographer
These workshops can be taken either in a small group, or one on one. You can also choose to have the workshop bias toward executing the photography, mastering the basics of post processing, or an even overview covering off the principles of each.
Advanced Workshops also include
- Post Production Tips and tricks to enhance your image
- Social media guidance for displaying your work.
- Private sunrise or sunset photography workshop $150(2-2.5HRS)
- Small group sunrise or sunset photography workshop up to 3 people $75 P/P(2-2.5HRS)
- Large groups sunrise or sunset photography workshop 3-6People $65 P/P(2-2.5hrs)
Post Processing and Advanced processing
Post processing workshops on Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop available for both beginners and advanced users. Prices below are for Brisbane, Goldcoast and Sunshine coast.
- Beginners post processing workshop $150(2-2.5hrs at a cafe of your choice)
- Advanced post processing workshop $250(2-2.5HRS at a cafe of your choice)
*Laptops/computer and software not included, you will need to provide your own.